How it works:
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) is one of the most efficient treatments that fine-tunes cells in the body, correcting any imbalances in dysfunctional cells. PEMF therapy slows or stops the release of pain and inflammatory mediators, increases blood flow of the cells, and re-establishes normal cell interaction. Our PEMF device also included a biofeedback and FIR technology.
PEMF can provide fast and immediate pain relief within just a few minutes of the initial session to those suffering from chronic or acute pain. With multiple sessions, PEMF has been known to completely reverse chronic pain and disease. It is fast and easy to use for pain management and recovery from sports injuries, lower back pain, muscle aches and pains, headaches, nervous tension and stress, improving the immune system, regulating high blood pressure and degenerative conditions related to aging.
During a PEMF session, you will not experience any pain, but there is a distinctive pulsing sensation that one feels during their treatment. There are numerous types of therapeutic and intensity settings on the device, allowing the individual to increase or decrease its effects.
Why is our device the best?
- With live Biofeedback, the device automatically adjusts the therapy intensity to exactly what your body needs at that moment, as well as allowing the operator to monitor progress over multiple sessions.
- Full Body mat to activate every cell in your body.
- An additional wavelength specialized in pain relief for specific parts of the body, using the pad or spot treatment.
- With Far Infrared technology, you could receive two therapies at the same time without using other devices. PEMF is proven to be much more efficient with far infrared combined.
- Uses a unique “triple saw tooth waveform” that matches the biological window of human cell frequencies.
- Corrects cellular dysfunction throughout the body
- Stimulates and exercises cells to recharge cells
- Energizes the body
- Improves athletic performance
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Helps you recover from an injury faster
- Improve blood circulation and skin complexion
- Strengths cardiovascular system
- Improve detoxification
- Enhances the body’s natural recovery process
- Wound healing
- Immunity booster
Session time and frequency of use
How you use PEMF therapy treatments depends on your specific health needs. Someone using PEMF for anxiety and depression is going to use the device differently than someone who is using PEMF for a bone fracture or to recover from vigorous athletic training. The exact duration and frequency of use depends your desired health outcomes. On average, however, individual treatments typically last between 15 and 30 minutes. You may need treatments over the course of 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 9 weeks, or you may choose to incorporate PEMF therapy as a permanent fixture in your daily wellness routine.