How it works:
When you have a session in the infrared sauna, taking care of yourself becomes empowering, enjoyable and effective. An all-encompassing full body wellness sanctuary, our Infrared Smart Sauna delivers the perfect wavelength of each infrared wave, with 99% effective infrared and clinically-proven effective health benefits (detoxification, anti-aging, heart health, immunity, muscle recovery weight loss), meaning your body absorbs it almost perfectly.
We’ve upgraded the experience with chromotherapy (color therapy) and premium sound system, which helps enhance your mood and promotes an overall sense of harmony and well-being.
When you want all the health benefits infrared provides, you need a heater that can manage all three wavelengths. Near, mid and far each interact differently with our bodies, and provide different benefits. To create each one requires different conditions. It’s impossible to deliver these three peak wavelengths at one time from a single source because each requires a different temperature. That’s what’s sets this unique technology apart, as it combines three heating elements in one sauna heater.
Why is our device the best?
- Full spectrum 3 in 1 (Near, Mid & Far infrared lights) – Most Infrared Sauna’s do not have the Near Infrared which may help with a variety of skin conditions.
- The world’s most powerful infrared sauna (even 10x more powerful than other full spectrum saunas due to the patented, medical-grade Solocarbon® heaters that allow the technical capability to deliver the therapeutic range needed for maximum results.
- Smart Sauna that features a Control Pad, which gives you more out of your sauna experience, as the touchscreen allows you to watch your favorite streaming services or listen to your music or podcasts.
- Low EMF Sauna and completely safe. Third party testing concluded the heater panels measure 0.5 mG or less. That’s less than 1 mG! This is the latest and most current validation that you can rest assured our infrared sauna has lower levels of EMF than 95% of most common household products.
- From the eco-friendly, non-toxic wood to 3rd-party verified low VOC and low EMF heating technology, all materials are sourced meet the highest safety standards for the sauna.
- Special bath towels to be used in the sauna infused with CELLIANT, which is a dual-purpose cotton fabric that provides both added physical health benefits as well as comfort, luxury and practicality. CELLIANT® is a mineral mix that helps convert body heat into infrared energy and is key ingredient in world class brands natural, made of heat-reactive minerals and 88 trace elements ground into a fine powder into the cotton.
- Heart health.
- Muscle recovery.
- Skin conditions
- Pain Relief.
- Weight loss.
Session time and frequency of use
You may safely sauna as often as every day so long as you remain well hydrated. Every session has from 30 min – 45 min in length.